Translate

Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Holidays!!

I just wanted to thank all of the wonderful Castle fans here for your support, encouragement, readership, and comments over the year.  It was not an easy decision to opt to leave The TV Junkies this year but I truly felt that it was the best thing for me to do.  Thanks to all of you for continuing to follow my reviews here this season and for tweeting me or leaving encouraging comments here, I have not only been able to retain my creative integrity but I've been able to do so without feeling that I left something behind in the process.

So thank you all and I wish each and every one of you the very best during this holiday season!

For those who are interested, here is the link to one of the few Castle fanfics I wrote back in the day. It was a Christmas-themed "episode" that was set in Season 5.  I hope it gets you in the spirit of the holidays and gives you a little bit of your Castle fix while the show is on hiatus.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8505071/1/I-m-Dying-For-A-White-Christmas-Season-5-Version

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all and I wish all of you a safe and happy start to the new year as well!

Always,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment